Only $10 Qualifies you as a Member.
Any extra goes a long way. We need funding to cover many costs that will improve ALL of our participation ability in all of our
LOCAL BALLOT PROPOSITIONS.
Join us for a
FULL NATIONWIDE LAUNCH TO SAVE OUR NATION.
Blog and Image Production Support
Video Production Support
Integrated Q.E.D. Application
This application will include full E-Democracy, E-Learning and E-Localization economy development capabilities.
Activist Training Platform
- Our activism training platform will empower ALL of our members with positive psychology, personal empowerment, self-improvement E-learning courses.
- Training on how to petition like a professional will be included to ensure ALL of our members work smart, not hard, and we reach our goals efficiently.
- Training on Door to Door Fundraising will provide people with unique independent contractor job opportunities.
- Training on professional writing, selling and though articulation for improved interpersonal communication skills will be provided, offering opportunities for people to get involved at their peak performance through RIPAC member networking projects.
- Trained members with Petitioning skill, door to door skill and writing skill will be eligible for our Business Marketing and Business Networking opportunity. We will enable our members with elite activism skill to unite their communities, and even earn a great income. The income potential would vary, but independent contractor sales agents can earn anywhere from $30-100K a year. We can provide real jobs for thousands nationwide to sell an in-demand advertising opportunity to locally owned businesses. Not only will members be helping local businesses and the local economy, we will help YOUR favorite ballot propositions!
Funding for Blog and Image production, Video and promotions will also fuel our Activism Training Platform as well. The cost to launch this aspect of our program and promote it nationally to get it started it’s first year is estimated to be around $10K.
Total Local Economy Solution
This project will come later, we will crowd fund the necessary 60K to 100K needed for a successful launch and to ensure permanence of our place in the United States.
Personal Empowerment Technology
When launched, YOU can choose what issues you care to organize around,
participate in e-democracy, and find the petitions near you to sign.
When we reach a critical mass,
we can get all of the petitions we want on the ballot, practically overnight!
Local Economy Participation
ALL products from our online shopping cart, when we produce it (coming soon), will have discounts for members on health and wellness products, merchandise and other useful products for home and living.
JOIN TODAY! BE A PART OF HISTORY!
- Right to Self-Protection Posted in: 2nd Amendment, Crime and Justice - The bill of rights has ten crucial elements, limiting government power over the people to protect it from ever becoming tyrannical. When the government seeks to strip away these rights there should be a serious call to action among the citizenry so we don’t become victims to government power abuses. The 2nd Amendment, although controversial Continue Reading
- The Dark Money Agenda Posted in: Crime and Justice, RIPAC News -
- How We Can Stop All Voter Fraud Posted in: E-Democracy - Each time there is a presidential election, you will undoubtedly hear words like wrongdoing, mishandling, voter fraud and misconduct being thrown in regards to election results. It has been this way since the dawn of democracy in ancient Athens almost 2500 years ago. Today, technology offers a solution so secure, even banks are adopting its Continue Reading
- The 10th Amendment Center Posted in: 10th Amendment, Crime and Justice - Believing that adherence to the Tenth Amendment (which is basically all about power to the people and states) is the first step towards ensuring liberty in the United States, the Tenth Amendment Center (TAC) has developed a grassroots effort to push back against unconstitutional federal laws and regulations on a state level. Founded in 2007 Continue Reading
- Drones over Arizona Posted in: Crime and Justice, Drones - DRONES OVER ARIZONA, ARE YOU BEING WATCHED? Drones are unmanned aerial craft capable of observation and sometimes offense for scientific, military and commercial purposes. Increasingly affordable, drone technology is owned and used around the world for a wide variety of purposes. Several drone models are tiny craft that are hard to spot and may be Continue Reading
- Citizens In Charge Posted in: Government, RIPAC National, RIPAC News, Voting - It’s all about reforming the great American Democracy through a citizen initiative. Why? Because citizen control of government is not merely desirable, it is absolutely essential. A 501(c)(4) citizen-powered advocacy group, Citizens in Charge has been working directly with public officials and voters since 2001 to protect and spread ballot initiative rights across all 50 Continue Reading
Get involved with signing petitions to make serious changes take place. With your help and others, we can change or create new laws and regulations.