The People Rule
Arkansas joined the Union in 25th on June 15th, 1836
Arkansas Offers: Consitutional Amendments, Statutes, Referenda, Recalls and Nominations.
- Amendments – 10% of the voters.
- Statutes – 8% of the voters.
- Referenda – 6% of the voters.
- Amendments, Statutes and Refernenda Deadline: 4 Months prior to election.
- Local Initiative: 15% of the voters.
- Local Charter Amendment: 10% of the voters.
- Recalls: 33% of the voters.
- Recall Deadline: NO TIME LIMIT ON SIGNATURE COLLECTION!
Article 5 Section 1 of the Arkansas Constitution gives citizens the right to Amendments, Statutes, Referenda, Recalls and Nomination.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your state.