The Welfare of the People is the Highest Law
Missouri was the 24th State to join the Union on August 10th 1821
Missouri Offers: Amendments, Statutes, Referenda, Local Recalls, Nominations, Legislative Referrals and Constitutional Conventions.
- Amendments: 8% of the voters who voted in the last gubernatorial election.
- Amendment Deadline: 18 months.
- Referenda: 5% of the voters who voted in the last gubernatorial election.
- Referenda Deadline: 90 days after passage of law to be referred to the voters.
- Nominations: Partisan Candidates U.S. Senate and Statewide Offices- $200, U.S. House – $100, State Legislature $50. Independent Candidates for all offices but legislature – 10,000 registered missouri voters.
- Local Recalls: 25% who voted in the last election for the officer to be recalled.
- Recall Deadline: 60 days.
- Constitutional Convention – Automatic every 20 years
Article III Section 49 to 53 gives the citizens of Missouri the right to citizen propositions.
The following three websites provide the most current information about your state’s ballot proposal news.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your state.