All for Our Country
Nebraska became the 37th State in the Union March 1, 1867
Nebraska Offers: Citizen Grand Juries, Amendments, Statutes, Veto Referenda, Recalls for Local Officials and Nominations.
- Amendments – 10% of registered voters
- Statutes – 7% of registered voters
- Veto Referenda 5% – 10% of registered voters
- Recalls – 25% of the voters who voted in the last election for the official in the office to be recalled.
- Nominations – Candidates are required to pay a fee that varies depending on the office sought.
Article III of the Nebraska Constitution declares the citizen’s rights to Initiative.
RS 32-1303 allows the citizens the right to Recall.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your State.